Policies & FAQs
Policies & FAQs
- How much does it cost to join the Wine Club?
There is no cost to join.
- How do the benefits work, when do they begin?
Depending on the Wine Club level you join, you will receive a number of complimentary tastings, savings on bottle purchases, first come invitations to events, and access to library wines. Your benefits begin as soon as you join.
- How often will I be billed?
You will be billed four times a year – February, May, August and November.
- How long does my membership last?
Your membership lasts as long as you would like it to. We do require a minimum of two Wine Club releases purchases or members will be subjected to a $45 cancellation fee. Please give us no less than 30 days notice prior to the next wine club shipment of cancellation.
- How will I know when I have been charged?
You will receive an email notification one week prior to the billing of your release, letting you know the selection, cost and add-on options. Releases will ship or become available for pickup one week after billing.
- Can my Wine Club benefits be extended to someone else?
Your membership benefits only extend to the person on the account and their spouse/partner. Memberships can be gifted to friends and family for specified periods of time.
- Can I attend Pick-Up Parties without purchasing wine?
Members must accept current release to be eligible for Release Party admission.
- What happens if my Wine Club shipment is sent back to the winery?
The shipping service we use will make three delivery attempts before returning the wine to us. If the wine is returned to the winery, we can reship the order for a $15 fee. We suggest that you provide an address that will assure you receive the delivery, such as a place of business, with someone over the age of 21 present to sign for your order.
- What if I end up with a corked or damaged bottle?
In the unlikely event that a bottle arrives damaged or corked (we inspect the wines incredibly closely before shipment), notify us as soon as possible and we will replace the damaged merchandise.
- If I choose to be a “pick-up member,” how will I know that my wines are available to pick up?
All pick-up members will receive an email notifying them of the release. The pick up party is an opportunity for you to sample the wines, pick up your shipment, and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Wine Club. If you are unable to pick up your release after 30 days, we will conveniently ship the wine to you. Shipping charges and an additional $15 handling charge will be applied to the credit card we have on file.
- How do I find out what is included in the upcoming release?
You will receive a notification email one week before billing, letting you know the wine selection.
- If I do not want to receive some of the wines in the upcoming release, can I replace it with another wine?
If you would like to add-on or change your release, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before billing.
- What is the delivery process?
Our default shipping method is via UPS ground. (1-7 business days) An adult 21 or older must be present to sign for the package upon delivery. For more information about shipping please see our shipping page. If you would like to make adjustments to your shipping method, contact us at email@example.com.
- Can I increase the number of bottles in my shipment?
You bet! Members receive 10-20% savings on all orders of 12+ bottles of select wines. You will receive an email notification one week prior to billing with the option to add-on.
- Can I have someone else pick up my release?
Yes, you can have a friend or family member pick up your release. Just be sure to send us an email or give us a call at 310-498-8346 with the name of the person so we can make a note on your account.
- Can I skip releases?
Yes! Members can skip a maximum of two consecutive releases. Longer durations require cancellation, which may be subjected to the $45 cancellation fee if member cancels before receiving two releases.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Your commitment is for a 12-month period. We'd hate to see you go, but should you choose to end our relationship, we request a minimum 30-day written notice prior to a scheduled shipment. If we do not receive timely notice, you will need to accept the current release. We require members receive two releases before cancellation, or incur a $45 cancellation fee.
- What address should I use for shipping?
We suggest that you provide an address that will guarantee you receive the delivery, such as a place of business, with someone over the age of 21 present to sign for your order.
- We want to make it easy and worry-free for you to enjoy our delicious wines. We work very hard to make sure our wines arrive quickly and in top condition. But we need your help to make sure wines deliver on the first attempt to the correct address.
- If something goes wrong that was within our control, we'll make good on it for you. We only ask for your patience and understanding. Shipping wine isn't easy.
- In the unlikely event that a bottle arrives damaged or corked (we inspect the wines incredibly closely before shipment), notify us as soon as possible and we will replace the damaged merchandise.